Motorcycle hirers must hold a current foreign, International or unrestricted Australian Motorcycle licence and be over the age of 25 years. The 250cc trail bikes are available to riders over 21 years of age.
Our normal hours of operation are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 12 noon Saturday. Pick up or return outside these hours by special arrangement only.
We offer a limited one-way rental option between Noosa and Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin or Perth.
All one way rentals have to either start or finish at Noosa.
One way rentals are only available between the following locations for hire periods of 7 to 10 days (additional days payable at the normal rental rate) and the relocation fees are as follows:
One way rentals are only available from Darwin or Perth for hire periods of 12 to 15 days (additional days payable at the normal rental rate) and the relocation fees are as follows:
Please Note: Helmets and jackets cannot be provided on any one-way rental. All one-way rental hirers must supply their own riding gear however new helmets and jackets can be purchased from the Aussie Biker Shop if starting a one-way hire from Noosa or Brisbane.
We do NOT provide a refund if a motorcycle is returned early however under certain circumstances, a credit for part of the unused rental time may be offered less the cost of returning the motorcycle, depending on the particular circumstances. Some other definitions and proviso's include the following:
1. A "credit" means that a hirer can come back and hire another motorcycle to the same value for the number of days offered with certain "use by" date limitations.
2. A credit cannot be used as a form of "cash adjustment" for any monies left owing.
3. If a motorcycle is damaged as a result of an accident and unable to be ridden to the rides completion, a credit for the unused period of rental time will not be offered.
4. If a rider is injured as a result of an accident where the bike only suffers minimal damage, but the rider is unable to continue due to injuries, a credit may be offered depending on the circumstances and extent of motorcycle damage.
5. Any credit offered will be calculated from the number of rental days left unused AFTER the motorcycle has arrived back to our Noosa shop including time taken to repair any damage and ready the motorcycle for further use.
6. If a motorcycle has to be transported back to Noosa as a result of accident damage, rider incapacity or for any other reason other than unrelated mechanical failure, the transportation costs are to be born by the hirer and may be additional to the amount of the security bond held.
Unforeseen circumstances sometimes arise making a cancellation unavoidable, therefore:
Please note that in certain circumstances we may choose to accredit all or part of a non-refunded deposit to a new rental date. This cancellation policy is our general cancellation policy that applies to straight motorcycle rentals. This policy may differ to our cancellation policy that applies to motorcycle rental when combined with a guided tour.
The major cities of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne have toll charges attached to all new inner city freeways and ring roads. These toll roads can be avoided however if you use a toll road, the toll fee MUST BE PAID BY THE HIRER within three days. This can be done by phoning the number displayed on the large toll road signs or by paying online using the various State toll road authorities websites on a tank sticker on the bike.
If you wish, you can pre-arrange your toll payments before you begin your motorcycle rental and this we can provide the toll road web address' for each major city that you wish to ride as well as the registration licence plate number for your particular rental motorcycle.
ALTERNATIVELY, if you want to take the worry out of toll payments you can prepay us $100 and we will pay all toll charges on your behalf however this would only be of benefit to you if you are planning a longer term rental that includes all major cities. Please note that this offer does not extend to your speeding and parking fines!
If you fail to do this and Aussie Biker receives the toll penalty notice, it will cost you $30 per penalty notice as it costs us considerable time to arrange statutory declarations and complete all necessary paper work every time we receive a penalty notice for an unpaid toll. The following fees will apply.
Please note: Your payment receipt for the above and a copy of the penalty notice will be posted to the address provided on the rental form.
Copyright © 2014 | Aussie Biker Tours and Rental